Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

July Roundup

I was tagged by Toni ... thanks toni :)

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
Mags: Smart Parenting, Baby Magazine, Kris Aquino Magazine, Good Housekeeping
Books: What To expect the Toddler Years, i read in advance.. ( yippee.. Toddler na hehehe), Shopaholic and Baby


What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
Movies: Harry Potter 5
TV: Barney and Blue every single day ... on local channels, Ysabella but not regularly, Ghost Whisperer on DVD

What special days did I celebrate and how?
July 15 - Papa's 40 days, we had family lunch at Antipolo
July 31 - Love's Birthday , dinner at TGIF
July 11 - mom's bday ( we just called her at CA)
July 21 - Bea's Bday at One Mc kinley ( and i saw ruffa there with her kids , LOL)


What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Receive: My Crocs ...Shopaholic and Baby book would count :)
Give: birthday gifts

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
No serious illness, thank GOD.. colds (the usual) and joaqui had a low grade fever coz of teething

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Little Gym every Sunday is our typical family day.
Having a small family reunion during Papa's 40 days ( with Gelo's maternal side)


What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Recipes: Cajun Pork Steak. But the Korean Grill is better :)
Restos: Not actually new, but its been a long time since our last visit to TGIF, and i should say , i miss it really, that we came back after 4 days to eat again hahaha!


What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Hahaha! Shoes i bought at Multiply. New crocs for Joaquin

What were this month’s disappointments?
Hmm. The panglao trip , gelo's mom and sis wont be joining us.. So its just the 3 of us next month

What were my accomplishments this month?
Im now on track in saving Joaqui's monthly photos to a CD (babaw..delayed ako dati mag compile eh).

Edited some good pics and had it printed.

Seeing Joaqui learn a lot of new things every day.

Have a break and tag yourself.

No comments: