Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

awake

I received a call from Gelo, asking me if I have recent posts with my blog. So, I said, Wala.. and now I have to do one just to make him WIDE AWAKE at work. Yes, he is not coming home tonight (its 10:23pm now), coz AS HE said, they have TONS to do with their new boss. So I said, "totoo ba yan?!" LOL.

So here, sana magising si Gelo kahit papano sa first blog ko tonight.. Here are things that I wanted to kwento

** Yesterday was my SIL's birthday. We had a good dinner at TGIF ( God, I miss this place so much). We ordered pasta, cajun fingers, onion rings, fish and chips. Yumminess! Joaqui had fries for appetizer,then fish and chicken fingers too. A TGIF celebration wont be complete without the TGIF HAPPY BDAY SONG, and a few scoops of ice cream with candy sprinkles on top, and a candle of course. It was a great way to end the dinner. Oh, and you might wonder, where are the pics?? hahaha! we left our camera at home, and my SIL's BF wsnt able to bring his camera too. Wow! Ang saya saya.

** Joaquin is getting MAKULIT, pero in a nice and funny way. He would get his dvd's then drop it on the floor. A few minutes later, I'll ask him to help me clean up. He shakes his head "NO". He loves doing that too whenever im giving him to our maid ( in cases that i need to pee, eat or take a bath). Pero di pwede sa akin ang "NO" nya when we have to clean up. As in , I teach him to pick up the DVD, and place it back on the cabinet. Yun nga lang, mejo sapilitan na minsan. From there, he will learn..hopefully. He loves showing his arm muscles too. Pero matatawa lang kyo pag nakita nyo sya. I'l try to capture it in photo next time. This skill is quite new kasi. He loves to lift/carry things too. Nakita ko na lang, yakap nya while walking ung cover ng plastic box nya.. around 24 inches long and 16 inches wide.. funny.. mukhang batang kargador sa pier.

** This is the greatest news for today... I AM NOW 110 LBS ! HUwaaat? Yan talaga reaction ko when i weighed at our scale this morning. Woohooo! I was 115 last month.. and with not much effort (honestly, i dont pano ba ko pumayat, sa pagod yata kaka alaga), im down to my ideal weight. Actually, dati yan ideal weight ko..pero now that i achieved it already... 105 - 107 lbs ang gusto ko. Madali na yun .. Hahaha! Getting ready for Panglao na! I just need to do some leg exercises siguro, un lang prob ko , plus the hips syempre. Wala pa ko anak dati, may balakang na ko LOL.

Here's a part of my YM conversation with Gelo a while ago...

daddy gelo
: ano yung 110 lbs!!! woooohhooo! ( referring to my YM status)


peachy : 110 lbs n lng ako

daddy gelo : so pwd na pala? ( referring to baby #2)

peachy : di pa

peachy : hahaha

peachy : 100 dpat !

No comments: