Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lucky?

july 7, 2007

people say that this is a lucky day.. i guess its a 50-50 for me.

** today is the 2nd year of our car.

** today we purchased the canon 400d

and today.. i lost joaqui's bracelet from his ninang joanne :(


i feel so down and low, that despite of our new cam, i lost something so important to joaquin. It pains me so much that i have to type it down here. The corales bracelet was placed at our PC bedside table, along with joaqui's necklace, my sister's watch and earrings.

Its just us and the maid here in the house. I even checked our new maid's bag of clothes, and even her pockets. i found nothing. The smart bro team went here too, but the jewelries were not here at the table when they arrived.

where the hell is it?!?!?!!

A part of me is blaming myself, if only i should have kept it! and by the way, the bracelet is broken, so whoever got it is so magaling. Talagang pati ung nasirang part kinuha. He / She also has an eye for a jewelry. Pero napapaisip ako, it is placed besides joaqui's necklace, bakit ung bracelet lang ang nawala? and bakit hindi ung watch ng sister ko ang kinuha? it is far more expensive than joaqui's bracelet.

why.. why.. why?

(and if ever my sister Ricca would read this.. pleeaasseee dont tell mom yet. I am doing my best to find it. )

No comments: