Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Little boy at the Little Gym


bubbles time with teacher clara, sandro and bela





joaqui with bela and mommy abie


mejo nahihiya pa jan si joaqui kay howell ;)



jump with mom and teacher




Syempre, late na naman tong post ko na to :)
The quarter at the Little Gym El Pueblo started last May 27, and Joaqui is under the Birds class ( but Teacher Clara would call them the Big BIrds) for 10-19 mos kiddos. He is by far, at 13 mos, the youngest in their class when we started. Abie ni Howell ' s Little Bela is his classmate. But Bela transferred to the Beasties already coz she's 19 mos na.

It's always a fun time at the Gym. Pero grabe ang pagod ko ha, Jane is true enough, exercise sya for me. Though the area is air conditioned, I perspire a lot. Plus I always feel thirsty pa. So after class, we drop by Mc Do ( El pueblo). I am actually asking Gelo to fill it out for me next week. I just wanna experience sitting and just plainly watching them inside the Gym, pero ayaw nya eh. Expectator daw ang role nya... But in fairness, feeling ko I'm losing a few pounds, coz im back to Medium size in my gauchos. Hahaha! Yeah, i used to have large kasi feeling ko puputok sa akin ang Medium.. but now.. ehem.... this is my line .. " Can i have this in medium?" o diba?!?!
The pics are courtesy of Howell ni Abie, who is by the way a bad influence to Gelo because of his DSLR. ( ooppss not just to gelo pala, but to another dad of Joaqui's classmate, for he purchased a Canon 400D already.hahaha! ) pics are taken during their first week . Thanks a lot :)






























No comments: