Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lesson Learned

I better write about this one first. Just this Monday, My sis, our friend Dennis, Gelo and I went to Ongpin to buy fllor tiles and lights for our house renovation.. Yes, i also forgot to blog about that. So there, it was already lunch time so we decided to have lunch at one of their famous restos in ongpin.. Alam ko, super sarap talaga the chinese food there, but i never expected the resto na ganun.. old house with old chairs and tables. Tawa na nga kami ng tawa ng sis ko , sabi ko pa siguro kuripot yung may ari, ayaw pa renovate.. ang yaman na siguro nun hahaha!

We already made our order , and the food looks yummy talaga... but we thought of transferring to David's Tea house since its within the area. pero cge, for the yummy food , we will give it a try.. don't judge the book by it's cover di ba? I was a bit exhausted and thirsty at that time, we were given a plactic pitcher of water and glasses with ice. I had second thoughts of drinking that water.. pero since uminom si gelo, uminom na din ako. I assumed it's distilled. But I guess its not. What made matters worst.. I ordered Black GUlaman ( for sure they used the same water) , while gelo, Dennis and my sis had sodas.

Ito na simula ng pag hihirap ko... That same night, i felt something different with my tummy that made me go to the CR in the middle of the night. I wont give in much detail of this na.. heehhee kakahiya. Then tuesday morning, 6 times ako nag CR from 7 am till 11 am! I was feeling so weak na.. At 2pm, we went to Joaqui's pedia for his check - up. We were on our way home at di ko na talaga kaya.. i vomited and was so weak, so I asked Gelo to bring me to the Emergency Room. Good thing kasama namin sis ko. I had a few Blood exams to check for my sodium level na din. Everything was normal naman. I wasnt able to give them a sample of my stool, so sabi ko, once i have a sample. dadalin ko na lng sa Laboratory since my sis works there. I was given Hydrite lang muna (which I would only take a sip kaya nagagalit na si gelo , hehehe).

Pag uwi from UST, I have fever naman.. kakainis , kasi nung nasa ER ako, wala ako fever. First time ko talaga nagkasakit ng ganito after giving birth.. super hirap! I tried eating but i feel like im gonna throw up anytime. Good thing naka leave pa din si Gelo. He takes care of Joaqui ( who now counts 1-2-3!) when I was sooo weak.


I was able to submit a stool sample just this afternoon, and everyhing is normal. MOre liquids to flush out the toxins though..

This is indeed a lesson learned for me. I swear! I would only drink water if I am 100% sure that it is distilled. And if i'm in a resto, i would only drink bottled water. Not that I am maarte or maselan, but I don't wanna experience it again. Never again.

No comments: