Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

sari sari

BALD

I forgot to write about Joaqui getting bald before my dad left. It was last April 21 when we had him "scrubbed" at The kids hair salon. At first, he was having a great time driving the car and watching Barney, but when the razor was switched ON, ayun.. todo iyak na.. haayyy ayaw talaga to the point na inaalis na nya ung hand ng barber..It's a good thing that i had his hair done here, the barber is sooo good that he ended it up fast and really nice ha. Oh, and never wonder why we had him bald.. hahaha! old beliefs na pag manipis buhok, dapat kalbo para the next set of hair to grow would become thicker na.. i hope :)

ANGEL BOY

Last Saturday, my cousin in law Ate Lyn gave birth to a healthy, adorable little boy that we call "ANGEL BOY". It was his Ate joreen that gave him that name.. cute! hehehe! (but that is not his real name). Congratulations Ate Lyn and Kuya Joeff !!! And to our dear Angel Boy, welcome to our family.. We love you !


VRROOMM

Gelo and I recently noticed that Joaqui is getting fascinated with our car's steering wheel. One time, on our way to St. LUke's to visit my FIL, we sat at the passenger seat (for a year we always stay at the back seat, and i miss sitting besides Gelo, LOL) and Joaqui would really move his body to get unto Gelo's lap. I tried giving him toys but to no avail.. he would still prefer to "drive".. and so it happened again when we went to MOA, and tonight when we had dinner. I even placed his toy steering wheel at the car but he would still prefer the real one hehehe :) haay boys will be boys


EASY MONEY

Before my mom left, we bought a few (already made) necklaces at 168.. those chunky type, layered ones ladies wear nowadays. I also bought some chrams and had it hand made by ME! (I was so much into designing accessories before i got married and i earned a lot from this). I made a set of necklace with bracelet which was pre ordered by my sis.. then a few bracelets of semi precious stones. and guess what, it was sold out! hahaha! talk about easy money. LOL! Sayang wasnt able to take some photos. Wish i can go back to that hobby :)

No comments: