Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

missing SATC ..

We've been watching a lot of TV series this past few months. Gelo would spend most of his time at night watching Prison Break, Grey's Anatomy , Ghost whisperer and tons and tons of his anime dvd's. No wonder, Joaqui is a TV buff at such a young age LOL. Mana sa daddy.

I was watching my latest TV Series addiction (secret muna) , when i suddenly missed Carrie and the girls. Ohhh yes, i am a certified Sex and the City Addict. I have watched the series over and over again.. There was even a time when I almost memorized my fave lines and i know exactly on which season and what episode it is. OOopps and I sooo love the clothes , the shoes and the bags!!! Wish i could have ' em all. Hihihi :)

I was somehow comparing it to what I am watching now.. yeah both lead characters are ladies, but the context is so different. SATC talks about being single, dating, romance, sex , fashion and all. And i suddenly miss my single days when i would spend money on clothes, shoes and bags.

It is so different now. I would rather spend for Joaqui than for myself (naks! talk about how motherhood changed me :))

But hey, i will forever be a SATC girl ! And here are two of my favorite fashion statements of Ms. Carrie Bradshaw



** Carrie in her Christian Louboutin shoes (that I adore!) before her date with Mr. Big**



** Carrie in her bubble dress.. (this is how a bubble dress should look like , LOL)**

1 comment:

Vannie said...

Although a late-comer, I loved the series, and i share your sentiments about missing the girls, clothes, and shoes! i even downloaded the latests seasons a year before they were broadcasted here hehehehe (can't wait you know). anyway, for me i think the best clothes were during the last season... love them hahahaha!

anyway, hey my new blog is either in blogspot or in wordpress, but i think i update more the wordpress hehehe here it is: www.thepinedas.wordpress.com

chat with you soon and hugs to little joaqui!