Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hooked

I am an addict and I am totally hooked.....

.. ....... to Desperate Housewives...........

Seen the first 2 seasons twice already.. and now im done with the episode 16 of season 3.. can't wait what will happen next. I love the girls in the show. So alike, yet so different. I love the way Bree cooks , I love the way Gaby fights with Carlos, I love Susan's crazy personality, and my fave of all would be Lynette.. I guess nakaka relate yata ako kay Lynette on being a stay at home mom with no yaya or maid at all. And God, I salute her for being able to take care of her 3 boys ( na hyperactive pa) , and a newborn.. how i wish i could do the same.. wish me luck!

Im so addicted that late at night after checking my mails (and bloghopping ) , I would still watch a few episodes with Joaqui's portable dvd on my lap and earphones , para todo sounds pa din while Joaqui and Gelo sleeps. I would only watch if I am certain that I have an ample time. Ayaw ko ng istorbo.. so meaning, i only watch when JOaqui is asleep hehe.. I also don't wanna feel "bitin" .. so when i'm done with all the episodes that i have, I watch it again till the new episodes arrive. LOL

Oooopss and I also watch Ghost Whisperer on day time only (still pag tulog ang lil boy) , natatakot kasi ako pag gabi na.. :)

No comments: