Pages

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

GO Spidey GO!

Gelo and I never anticipated that a lot of moviegoers would see Spiderman 3 yesterday. I forgot that it was a Holiday and Payday last 30th for most. Haaayy. all for Spidey

We went to visit my FIL around 10 am at St. Luke's with Joaqui in tow. We dropped by Food Corner at Dapitan (few blocks from UST) for our fave spaghetti. We bought 2 plates for my inlaws. We didn't stayed that long since we have Joaqui. We stayed at the lobby and cafeteria, and it was just my MIL who went down to see us.

Arrived 11:30 at our house and I immediately called IMAX for a reservation (we have passes kasi) .. to my dismay they are booked up. Yesterday was the only day that we can wacth it since Gelo's on a holiday and my mom is still here to look after Joaqui. We then settled to check out SM San Lazaro since they offer guaranteed seats. We had lunch at home. at 1:30pm, GElo and I went to SM na. Grabe ang haba ng pila sa tickets. Being the supportive wife, sige watch pa din kami =) 4pm was the closest time available. so we chose na lng the 6:40 viewing time. Pumila si GElo and I went to the Baby Company section to buy knee pads of Joaqui.(will soon make kwento on why he needs it) .. It was quite a fast lane so di naman kami nainip. Went home muna to check on Joaqui and have a rest na din.

We went back to SM at 6pm. And finally we were able to see Spidey at the big screen. I won't spoil it to you guys.. =) But let mne just share Gelo's 1 comment (he being a comic reader ) .. "Malayo sa comics ung ibang scenes".. and as to which scene.. secret na lng muna. PM me if you wanna know hehehe =)

But still im so happy to see that Spidey is back. Still a funny guy.. =) When we get home. joaqui was asleep besides my mom.... i then suddenly remember that he has this cute soft walking shoes


Mejo malaki pa yata pero ok na din.. niceeee =)

No comments: