Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Busted Again!

Pi$$ED!!

That's how I am today.. Oh well, it started last week when my blogger log in details got screwed up, thus, not letting me log on to my own account.. and now.. here's a new one... I cannot view a lot of websites!!! GGRRR .. what pisses me is that I can't access Google and my blog ..and my friend's blogs too. I just tried using a proxy a while ago to check if that would give me luck.. and yeah, it did.. pero naman.. I don't wanna be using a proxy forever.

If anyone of you would have an idea on how i can settle this.. pls PM me. or leave a message. I can access my mails and blogger, but not my blog at all. My security settings is set na nga to medium eh.. dont know what to do.. tried calling my isp..but all they did was to give me loads of crap! so please help me out... thanks!

No comments: