Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

He can write his name.


Last December 10, I was doing some insurance research for the whole family ( and I found good rates here ) when my boy showed this to me with so much pride! I was so amazed because he can really write his name now without any help from me or without tracing. Joaqui is just 3 years old and he's not attending pre school yet. I noticed he got really interested with letters when he started playing the Leapster LMAX from Leap Frog. It has a cartridge called Letters on the Loose where they explore the letters and trace them. Now I let him practice writing whenever he is in the mood. I still let him enjoy his playtime everyday as I believe that kids learn through creatvie / manipulative play.

We are so proud of you Joaquiboy! Way to go!



No comments: