Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

Laser Eye Surgery

My mom has been wearing eyeglasses since she was in High School , so imagine how hard it is for her to wear eyeglasses every single day everywhere she goes. They say that some eye conditions can be treated with the use of eyeglasses, but her grade just got even higher even with it. I think its partly hereditary, plus my mom really has a terrible eyesight to start with. She didn't tried using contact lenses, I don't know her reasons but I guess she's just not comfortable with it. She changed it for so many times already, and she even have a spare one here , in her office and in her house. That's how dependent she is with her glasses.

But lately, she is really getting tired of her glasses. I think she is considering a laser eye surgery soon. So I helped her out this afternoon in looking for some details about this surgery. She prefers the Laser vision correction for her case since that is the only problem she has now. I asked her to read the site more and to even call the Surgery Clinic's toll free number for some information and questions she may have. I know she will have the best vision once she decides to undergo this surgery.

No comments: