Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Elmo Crazy

TMX Extra Special Edition Tickle Me Elmo ( $19.99 + free shipping, such a steal!)



Elmo Hand Puppet



TMX Tickle Me Ernie

I am not planning to get Ernie, but since Joaqui knows him too, and my mom insisted on getting Ernie since its just $19.99 , I gave in. Now my paypal is almost empty hahaha! But its fine with me, I showed Joaqui how this toy works thru some videos at YouTube, and he laughed like Elmo too. I hope to receive our nth balikbayan box before Christmas. Now it's time to work hard and save money again. I am planning to share a little money to my husband who plans to get a really nice home theater seating before Christmas.

3 comments:

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

uuyyy...ano site yan tickle me elmo? gusto ni sam dati yan eh...when she saw it sa hk airport, tawa ng tawa...aliw na aliw sya. pa-share naman please!

btw, talaga free shipping? :)

Peachy said...

sent a comment at your site jacqui :) buy ka na din !

Jody said...

oh my! peachy, puede pabili? kaya pa ba? gusto ko nyan!