Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Timezone Boys

Timezone is the only place where Joaqui can stay for a looong time, having fun , without looking for me. As in! Basta may Timezone, happy ako , coz I can let him and Gelo have some "father and son" bonding, while I have some ME time at the mall. Here's a few of their pics..


** Asking for the card.. look at their faces, parang naiinis na sa kin**


** enjoying the ride , ang tagal nya jan, di ko naman swipe yung card, akala nya naglalaro sya**


** and of course, he needs to play with the drums.. again no swiping here since he cant keep up with the beat yet.. hehehe. He loves watching other kids (and adults) playing with it while waiting for his turn. **

And for me , nothing beats playing Deal or No Deal :) This is where I get most of our Powertickets. I already exchanged it with a Backpack, 2 balls, 2 inflatable toys, small toys like cameras, puzzles, pens, dinosaurs ( nawala na nga) , yoyo (broken with missing parts) , and now im saving up for a soccer ball. Weekend won't be complete without a trip to Timezone :)

No comments: