Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Race to 2 !


This is the first draft of his invitation made by Howell and Abie.. Gelo and I can't thank you enough! We are still having a few revisions with the fonts and colors. But all else is good as it is. I cropped the details part yet, hehehe. And as early as now, i would also like to thank Kelly and Gats for letting us use some of the wordings from Manu's Cars invite last year.

The pic was taken by Howell at Fun Ranch some 2 weeks ago. Notice the partial opening of Joaqui's mouth? It's because he is doing The Kung FU kids act here, and kept on saying "Yaah!" . His shirt was the one i grabbed from the sale at Zara. It states, Ready, Steady , Go! .. and it's in red hehehe, matches our theme. He was supposed to wear pants, but obviously, he doesnt like , so he appears in shorts :) I should have made him wear his Cars sandals, but I am reserving that for the party day. I also got him a Cars Costume online (the site accepts Paypal , lucky me!).. i will post it when it arrives. I think it's quite big for him yet, so we might have a few alterations.

We also bought a few prizes and party paraphernalias at SM and Toys R us. I am itching to visit Diviland as it is just 3 mins drive from our place (not including parking time at tutuban and traffic). I can ride the jeep, but I might carry with me loads of items, so we need to bring the car. I am not done with the guestlist yet. we are cutting down guests as compared to last year, our venue is not that big.

I am excited. Though I just wish my mom, dad and sister can join us , but sadly, they are not coming. 2 months away from the party, but there' s still one more thing that makes me anticipate the coming days.. our trip to Cebu! Woohoo. Life is great. Im so thankful.

7 comments:

♥ CC ♥ said...

Hello i'm just passing by here..care to xlinks? www.andychary143.com plz hit me back

Ozzy's Mom said...

u coming to cebu pla noh? where kau punta?

macy said...

ang cute ni joaqui! cute naman ang naka shorts sis.

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

happy planning peach, i remembered when ethan turned 2 cars din ang theme =) patok iyan sa mga kids ! mwah!

yvette said...

cute tlaga ni joaqui!

Apols said...

wow!!!!! full blast na ito! ganda ng invite :)

Mich said...

awwww, cute invite!!