Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lovin Pablo!

He just can't get enough of Pablo.. the blue penguin(?) from Nick Jr's Backyardigans. Would you believe, we are nto watching Barney and Blue's Clues for days now?!?! I am so surprised with that. I miss them! Hahaha.. So since BArney and Blue Items are quite limited, i got excited when I checked online that they have a lot of Backyardigans items..

** a nice plate **





Everything are at my shopping cart already , hahaha.. but im not buying yet, my mom would still check the items at stores.

Wanna know the site?? They accept Paypal, hehehe and i already tried ordering 2 weeks ago from them for Joaqui's birthday outfit:).. dumating nman ung item sa house ng family ko.. visit www.allaboardtoys.com .. they have Dora, Diego, Cars, Thomas, Disney Princess, Mickey Mouse.. etc.. Just check it out because.. they have a SALE!!! I do hope ot's still on going:)

2 comments:

Mich said...

oh my! tempting ito! :P

Jane said...

naman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BI ka talaga!!!!! hahaha. paorder nako hahaha. gusto ko yung mga baunan for sophia hihihi