Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Product Marketing

Part of my college curriculum was the subject Marketing, but I never really paid that much attention on the matter. I never thought on how much it gives impact on a product brand and the product itself. Marketing plays a vital role in the success of a product, whether it's an itital release of continuity of selling in the market. When I got hooked with online shopping, I have seen the effects of marketing on brands and online stores. Truly, sales will greatly be affected by that.

Recently, a dear friend of mine opened up a clothing store and she has been developing some marketing strategies for her group. They have come up with promotions such a leaflets and flyers but they would still need do more for their brand. So I suggested to her a Marketing Company that could personally design a program for them. One part of their program is Website Design. I told my friend how important it is to have a good website when you are into sales. Internet provides easy access to your items and enables you to communicate to your customers easily. Aside from that, they have Brand Rollout, Print Ad Design, Logo Design and Marketing Communications Campaign. My friend will give them a call this week, and I do hope everything turns out well.

No comments: