Pages

Friday, January 25, 2008

Kick me..

.. please?

I am so lazy nowadays with opps and with anything, LOL. I badly need a kick to keep me moving. I know I should be thankful that I still have opps :) And to make you believe that I am lazy, I wasn't updated with online shopping too. The bag that I am eyeing at Dillard's was sold for $99!! Goodness, I'm too late, when i clicked it, out of stock already!! Ggrrr!!! Imagine how sad i was when I saw that its unavailable already. I wanted it really!! Huhuhu.. i dont think it's avail at the stores too.. (*insert sad face here).. maybe it's not for me..

On the lighter side , mommy showed me her latest grab .. A Steve Madden ballet flats for me.. in black and white patchwork. Thanks mom! You know, a pair of shoes can really brighten my day ** wink wink**

No comments: