Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Welcome Back !

I know that all of us has a lot of stories and pictures to share.. I can't wait to bloghop!

Everybody had fun during Christmas Day? I bet. We all had a tiring but happy day. I will post some pictures tomorrow, as I am too lazy to get our camera and memory card. Had a few good shots here at home before the Christma Eve Mass. We even have our red dish chair for our photo opp, so with the Santas and a few gifts at the floor.. LOL! Joaqui was so excited. I dont know why.. could he feel that it's Christmas? No "matinong" picture of the little boy. It's either he wanted to go down while we carry him, or he's hugging Santa, or plainly not looking at the camera. I guess. boys are not really with photo opps, hahaha!

We were in red, flaming red I should say.. except for the daddy who had a lighter shade. My fault, it was a last minute decision, and his red shirt is kinda body hugging already. But it was still a nice Christmas photo for our family.

Joaqui and I received a surprise gift from Gelo. And we somehow match.. Thanks Daddy!

How was your day? I wanted to sleep a bit early today, but I have to finish a few opps... Back to work for now!

No comments: