Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2007

saturday traffic

Heavy. Really Bad.

We left the house early to make it on time at The Little gym a while ago, If im not mistaken, we have an hour and 15 mins before Joaqui's time at the gym when we left off. Gelo and I are still thinking of dropping by Mc Donalds El pueblo for our breakfast.

And that did not happen. We almost got stuck at UST for a really bad traffic. Good thing we were able to do a left turn before Espana. But still, its moving quite slow. We speed up at the New Manila area, Greenhills and Ortigas.. We arrived at the gym on time. On sundays, it would just take us 30 mins , but today, it's an hour and 15 minutes.. Oh and we left the house at 7:45 am.. that early and everywhere is traffic. My oh my!

We are really enrolled at the Sunday class, but today is a make up class for Joaquin, as he wasn't able to make it last week because of Elmo's birthday. I'm having a quick rest and i need to re energize. It's the little boys flu vaccination in a while, and we need to leave a little early because of the heavy traffic at the UST area.

Oh and one thing that made me happy today would be my two new long tops that i purchased at Dorothy Perkins.. another reason why I'm excited for Panglao. Im gonna wear it on Friday .. woohoo!

No comments: