Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

its another year for me

In a few minutes as I'm typing this entry, I am unfolding another year in my life.. Im turning 28 !!

If I am to summarize my past year.. i can only think of one word.. MOTHERHOOD. Yes, I am a devoted mom to my son ( I guess we all are..LOL) and my 27th year was soooo full of new experiences in life as a mom.

And now that I am 28, I wish I can do more as a wife. Not that I neglected my roles to Gelo last year but I just wanna nurture what we have since we started. And of course, Joaqui would still be my priority..Sabi naman kasi ni Gelo, kahit hindi ko na sya masyado maasikaso, and kahit wala na ko magawa sa bahay.. basta si Joaqui dapat unahin ko ..always.. and thats what I do every single day =)

I never thought that motherhood would strike my views in life when I was 27. It surely made an impact on me.

I thank God for everything in my life.

I thank my family for all the support, love and care.

I thank Gelo and Joaqui for making me complete . . and for making me believe in the true meaning of happiness.

and I Thank everyone who made my 27th year a memorable one.

I wish that this another year in my life would be filled with happiness and good health for me and for my family. (ooppss.. and World Peace! LOL)

No comments: