Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

False Alarm

April 4, 2006

at 12 noon I experienced some pains, pro kaya ko naman, usual pains during the last part of my pregnancy. Im a bit nervous kasi naisip ko na kung manganganak na ko at this time, 36 weeks pa lang ako, a bit early than the normal expected. I started to track if the pain wud hit me again.. and yes.. sumakit nga after 30 mins. 1pm… 1:30… 2pm.. 2:30… and so I thought that this could be it. I called my sis at UST and she informed me na get ready na nga, take a bath while u still can.

After taking a bath, my Aunt offered to accompany me at UST, Gelo was still at work then. I called him and I said na pupunta nga nga ako ng UST. Left home at 3:30 pm carrying my pregnancy book, a digicam and a video cam. Hahaha! As in un lang dala ko.

Pagdating ko sa UST my sister instructed me to go to my OB para ma IE ako, wag daw ako dumerecho sa Delivery Room at sunod sunod na IE ang gagawin sa akin. Super takot pa naman ako sa IE. Went to my OB's clinic, and i found out na 1cm pa lang dilation ko. Haayyy.. halos magka ngiwi ngiwi ako sa kaba at takot nung IE ako. She checked on everything , especially my BP. In other words, hindi pa ko manganganak and we need to wait a litle more. OB instructed me to go home muna. She scheduled my next check up on April 11, Tuesday. I texted Gelo and told him the news.

My Aunt and I dropped by SM muna, maglakad lakad na daw ako para mapabilis. Then pag uwi sa haus, after 1 hour dumating na si Gelo from work. We decided to have a walk at Baywalk, so lakad na naman ako... hindi na ko naka feel ng pain ulit.

Almost everyday after that, We walk. Gelo was sooo patient with me, exercise na din kasi un on his part. Mall... Baywalk .. Harbor Square.. days passed at wala pa din. My neighbors are even more excited than us.. I think that was the time na lagi ako lumabas ng bahay. And people wud tell me.. LAkad ka lang, lalabas din yan.

It was somehow a pressure on me to give birth. Hello??! sino pa ang hindi excited, and if theres someone na hirap na eh ako yun. hahaha!

Gelo and I even had a "pustahan".. Sabi ko feeling ko manganganak ako the following week pa, Holy Week, and pag nanganak ako , I have a feeling na wala sya sa House.

And it was true.....

No comments: